Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Would you let your husband wear pantyhose if he said he wanted to?

I always loved to wear pantyhose after an old girlfriend asked me to try it. I loved the feel and I cannot stop now.Would you let your husband wear pantyhose if he said he wanted to?
Yes, most definatly,make sure he shaves his legs tho !, makes for great sex when you both are wearing, male pantyhose with shorts is the next big thing, so be a trend setter !Would you let your husband wear pantyhose if he said he wanted to?
Hosiery is an unisex garments and should be indulge by both female and male. Only the media and fashion that has an biased perception planted into our mind for decades and we should change this!


I been wearing pantyhose for than 20 years and still enjoy every moment of it. Now I am now into hold-ups, garter belts with stockings if I want to feel a little special.


Wearing hosiery boost my self confidence and assurance in whatever I am into.


Go wear it ...!
Only if he accessorized them well.
Seduce your girlfriend ;)
my girlfriend found out i wear hers and now i wear them all the times\

No comments:

Post a Comment