Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I make sex more pleasurable for myself if my husband is on the small side?

He's very sensitive when I mention that I have more needs in bed, like he's frustrated with me wanting him to do things differently in bed what do I do?How do I make sex more pleasurable for myself if my husband is on the small side?
First of all, he needs to understand that 90% of women cannot orgasm from vaginal sex. So it doesn't matter if he is big or small, vaginal sex alone is not enough.





He needs to bring you to climax with his tongue or fingers before he enters you. That's the simplest way to make sure you both enjoy sex. Buy some books like ';The Joy of Sex'; to read together. Or suggest you see a marriage counsellor together to discuss this issue.How do I make sex more pleasurable for myself if my husband is on the small side?
Talk to him about it. Try to be very careful. Don't make him feel inadequate. Tell him that you love having sex with him, but you'd like to try something new. We all love that. Bring toys in, or anything else you think might help. Just try to make it exciting and interesting for him, instead of making him feel like it's his fault.





You know the old saying about it's not the size that counts, it's how you use it. Lots of men don't know how to use it because no one ever tells us. Tell him!
Where do u get this figure 90% of women can't orgasm with sex... I think that's crazy.





Just try new positions, bring a vibrator into the mix =-)
thats usually when a 3some gets brought into the equation lol
Just call me I can help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment