Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I get the OW to leave me and my husband alone?

She will not leave me alone, she keeps telling me that he loves her and that he wants to be with her. He is with me, and he has had no contact with her, I KNOW THIS! Why won't she leave us alone?How do I get the OW to leave me and my husband alone?
File a complaint with the police and see if you can get a restraining order against her. Also, why is she calling if your husband had no contact with her? That's very suspect to me...How do I get the OW to leave me and my husband alone?
Go to the police and file a restraining order. If it is in your cell phone, it is easy to prove she is calling. A temporary one will be issued and you will have to file a full one through the courts.





One thing i noticed is that she is calling you... how did she get your number. Unless you mean your house number. You can also get that changed. A little price to pay to get rid of the problem. And dont have that number listed just in case she goes snooping around.





Good Luck.
Okay, so she's harassing you now? What I do not understand is why YOUR husband doesn't do anything about it himself? After all, he is the one who allowed her to interfere with your marriage in the first place, therefore, he should be the one to put an end to this! It's so easy to blame the other woman, but if your husband is not doing anything about it, then it's his problem! He may still be seeing her, unless he can prove to you that it's over.


She probably won't leave you alone because he's still seeing her on the side. If I were, I would have a serious talk with your husband and get to the bottom of this! He is the one that needs to make her stop. If he puts in the effort to do this, and she continues, then you know she is obsessive! Good Luck, sounds like a sticky situation!





please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
The person with the balls has to stand up and put an end to this. She's either mentally ill, or he's hiding something and not hiding it very well

No comments:

Post a Comment