Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is a good way to keep myself busy while my husband is in Marine Boot Camp?

He has been gone since Feb 17, 2009. I'm not use to being away from him. Before he left, we had only spent maybe a night without each other.What is a good way to keep myself busy while my husband is in Marine Boot Camp?
Start going through your things to decide what you still need and what you don't so when the movers come you are ready to go. Get a notebook and write in it all the electronics serial #'s, makes, %26amp; models. Then also write in their your DVDs, CDs, etc... so you have a list of them. Decide what you are going to take with you personally and what the movers will take like paperwork, jewerly, clothing. Stock up on a few things that you are not sure if they will have at the base that is a favorite (ie certain type of coffee, canned good). Make sure you have all the necessary paperwork and copies (ie birth certificates, marriage certificates, loan paperwork, etc..). Look at bases where it is possible he could be stationed at and get some information there. If there is a base near you find out if their Family Services Office offers classes on Spouse 101 so you know your rights and benefits. Take a class on budgeting, buying a car, buying a house, etc... Start a journal, start a scrapbook, go through pictures, get online and discover online groups on places like operationhomefront.net and military.coWhat is a good way to keep myself busy while my husband is in Marine Boot Camp?
Keep yourself busy. If you don't, you'll go crazy. I didn't go through boot camp with my husband but I've been through deployments. Good luck.
Reach out to other Marine Wives, they will tell you how they did it. www.military.com
Get a boyfriend
you could talk to me?





Mine leaves March 16.
yahoo answers is a pretty good place to kill time
Have secret gay sex with a drill sargent in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment