Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If you caught your husband trying on one of your silky chemises or babydolls, how would you react?

Don't you think 2 days later you would have forgotten about it and would quit bringing it up?If you caught your husband trying on one of your silky chemises or babydolls, how would you react?
I would at first appear a bit shocked, grab the camera and begin taking pictures to allow for constant laughter for years to come.If you caught your husband trying on one of your silky chemises or babydolls, how would you react?
I'd burst out into a fit of laughter, possibly wetting myself in the process. And no, he would not hear the end of it for a long while :)
I'd be grabbing my camera and there's no way in the world he would live that down anytime soon!!
it would not bother me,,its not harming anyone or anything real bad,so id just say';whatever';
You would realize that he is gay. Or at least a closet drag queen.
Not this again.


Why are you so guilty you need a seal of recognition from all the women here?
I would post about it n Y!A over and over again for years until I /wrist.
Uhh, no. I wouldn't let him live it down. I'd bring it up once a week at least.
i would start laughing and ask him why?!! haha
laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment