Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Best way to approach Husband about trying for another baby?

Anybody got any ideas? I think I want to have another baby. I have two girls ans would like to have another baby. I know my husband would like to have a son. I am looking for ways to approach him about this. I have been researching the Chinese gender predictor and have found it to be accurate for my daughters. I was hoping to approach him with...';If we conceive in these months, we can have a boy...'; Please help, any suggestion are helpful!Best way to approach Husband about trying for another baby?
You could try opening with a question like ';Have you ever thought of having another child?'; or ';Don't you think three kids will complete our family?'; I don't know, guys usually like feeling like they have a say in the matter, so I'd phrase a question in a way to get a positive response from him.





Good luck.Best way to approach Husband about trying for another baby?
OMG, I'm in the same boat. My girls are 2 1/2 and 8. The 8year old isn't my husband's but he was there since she was 2. Anywho, I just told him how I feel. He still really would rather not go through all the stress and everything. Mostly he uses the ';we aren't financially stable';. But we never really have been and I don't think we ever really will be to the point that he would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment