Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why does my husband always want to masterbate each other instead of having intercourse?

Please help me understand why. We go two weeks between sexual contact and when we do have it he always wants to bring me to orgasm with this hands or a vibrator and then he wants me to manually bring him to orgasm. Any ideas would be appreciatedWhy does my husband always want to masterbate each other instead of having intercourse?
I can kind of relate to the part about needing to be manually gotten off. I can almost never *** any way but that way. I can stay hard for way longer than most people find enjoyable, I can get most women off several times and it feels great but I just can't ***. I find that in the beginning of a relationship women think this is great, but they Always change as time goes on. It becomes if you loved me you could finish in me, or finish quicker.


As far as not wanting to be in you, was it always this way? Did something else change? have kids, put weight on? I mean did he add weight not you? He could be out of shape but wants to get off. I am assuming he has talked to you about this? Does he do oral? If so that means he does want to be close.Why does my husband always want to masterbate each other instead of having intercourse?
there are many different reasons...





physically too tiring


he may enjoy foreplay more than sex itself


and etc..





but this is just my oppinion

No comments:

Post a Comment