Wednesday, November 23, 2011

During the time after my LH surge, how often should my husband and I be having sex?

once a day for those two days, as many times as possible, or what ? and does having sex several days before my LH surge increases my chances of prego?During the time after my LH surge, how often should my husband and I be having sex?
Yes, only once a day. The sperm quality is decreased if you don't wait 24 hours at least in between sessions. And since sperm can live for up to 5 days inside a woman, sex before the LH surge is good too. It is best to time it for the day before the surge so the sperm are there waiting for the egg to release. And with any month, there is a 20-25% chance of pregnancy.





After the LH surge, the egg is released within 12-24 hours and then only survives for another 12-24 hours so timing is critical! Best of luck to you!During the time after my LH surge, how often should my husband and I be having sex?
It depends on his counts. If he has high counts, you could bd as often as possible. If his counts are low then you need to only bd every other day. Sperm live from 3-5 days at max (most often 3), so you could do it a couple days prior to, but be best for closest! HTH

No comments:

Post a Comment